2019 VES - Blores Hill 3/6 Hour Endurance Saturday: July 27 2019
- Created on Sunday, 02 June 2019 09:32
- Written by Graeme
- Hits: 1020
After many years of successful events, you need to do yourself a favor come and enjoy the fantastic trails at Blores Hill where it is perfect weather year round. Don't believe us, ask anyone who came last year!
This year's track is in great condition and has plenty of challenging elements. Rock gardens, log rides, flowing singletrack, buster berms, and The Trig, all through the mighty Gippsland scrub.
Don't know Blores Hill? Click Here to have a look at this footage of the 2014 Blores Hill Enduro from the air.
Don't miss out! This is going to be an awesome ride and a fun event.
6 Hour Race
3 Hour Race
- Solo Adult entry fee is $70
- Solo Junior entry fee is $40 (15+ as per MTBA Junior Policy - 3 Hour Only)
- Adult Team entry fee is $130 per team for either 2 or 3 riders
- Junior Team entry fee is $65 and all riders must be Over 12 and Under 19
- 12 year old's can enter, but are restricted to 1 hour and must compete with an Over 12 team mate
- If you do not have a current MTBA Competition License you will be required to purchase a day license:
- Senior (19 and over): $33
- Junior (Under 19): $20
- Recreation Upgrade: $15
- Early Bird Entries close on Wednesday July 24th
- Entries after Wednesday July 24th will be accepted until 8pm Friday, however these will incur an additional $20 late entry fee per person
- In person entries will be accepted at registration at Blores Hill Caravan Park from 5pm to 8pm on Friday July 26th
- Refunds are available on request until registration closes, however please note:
- Refunds after Wednesday July 18th we will require to retain $25 per competitor to cover event costs
- Refund requests post registration close will be at Race Directors discretion
- Club Championship Points: There will only be awarded to 6 hour entries
- SORRY, NO ENTRIES ACCEPTED ON RACE DAY!
- Click here to view the current Entry List.
- Click here to view the course map.
- The Blores Hill track is located a short drive north of Heyfield in Victoria. About 2.5 hours east from the Melbourne CBD. Your best bet is to stay on the Princes Highway until you get to Traralgon and then follow the signs to Heyfield.
- Once you are in Heyfield, there will be signs directing you onto Weir Road and then to the race venue (about 5 minutes from town).
- The race start/finish line is on the grounds of the Blores Hill Caravan Park, making it the ideal place to stay. Both camping and cabins are available, call 03 5148 2495 to book.
- The Munjara Outdoor Centre is about two minutes ride away and has several mudbrick cabins available. 03 5148 3009 or 0428 483 009.
- The Wellington Shire website provides more options via it's Accommodation Search (select Location as Heyfield).
- Food will be available all day Saturday provided by Wheelie Good Pizzas
- Coffee will be available at the event from 7:30
- There will be regular shuttles running from the race village up to the Trig for spectating.
- The Trig is the most technical part of the course and well worth a look.
To try to get people to not rush off at the conclusion of the race we have some activities planned. Here are some reasons to stay on and enjoy the post race atmosphere:
- If you stay the night, feel free to ride the rest of Blores Hill as there is more to Blores Hill than what you've seen in the race.